Mobile Application Development
Throughout this decade SUNSOLV has carried out good mobile projects that are rich in both diversity and success. Great Mobile Applications are more than lines of code. In order to deliver excellent performance we have gathered one of the biggest development team among the existing companies, and all our specialists are on a high alert to deliver the full range of mobile services:
- Business Analysis
- UI/UX design
- Mobile Application Development (Native and Cross Platform Development)
- Delivery to Market( Publishing on the App Store, Google Play or Windows Store)
- Mobile Testing ( Unit testing and UI Automation )
- Decide which level of involvement and external support is right for your mobile project and we will be there to meet your requirements.
- Fixed Price Model : Have your project finished at a definite time for a strictly determined price
- Time and Materials Development: Feel free to make changes and navigate us during the process of your application development
SUNSOLV works across the mobile platforms, frameworks & environments to mobilize your business.
iOS, an operating system from Apple, was orignally developer for the iPhone. Later it was extended to support iPod Touch, iPad and Apple TV. iOS holds the reputatoin of intelligent UI creator which is based on the concept of direct manipulation, using multi-touch gestures.
Android is a Linux based mobile operating system developed by the Open Handset Alliance let by Google. Android boasts large community of developers writing applications extending the functionality of the devices.
A success to windows Mobile Platform, Windows Phone, is a mobile operating system launched by Microsoft in late 2010. This mobile OS is targeted at consumer market. With this new operating system Microsoft offered new user interface, Metro, integrating the operating system with third party and other Microsoft services, and controls the hardware on which it runs.
And Much more platforms like Blackberry OS, Symbian OS etc., available to work on.